Our Response to Covid-19
We sincerely thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time. Grove Internal Medicine is excited to welcome you back as we prepare to re-open on July 6, 2020, with limited daily appointments. Our office will be following rigorous safety measures and scheduling protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Only patients with an appointment will be seen since we are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time. Please call our office to schedule a telehealth or in-office visit.
SAFETY PROTOCOL AND GUIDELINES
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car. Please call our office upon arrival, and a staff member will conduct a brief health screening and check your temperature. Patients with a temperature of over 100.5 F will have to be rescheduled.
- If you indicate recent exposure or have symptoms of COVID-19, we will help you reschedule your appointment after the 14-day self quarantine period.
- Only the patient being treated will be allowed to enter the office. The only exception would be for patients that require assistance.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. Due to the shortage of PPE, our office will not be able to provide masks for our patients.
- We will comply with the 6-feet social distancing guidelines, rigorous safety measures and cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Please use the restroom before visiting the office, our patient restroom will be closed and locked for everyone’s safety.
We ask that you follow these guidelines during your visit to ensure your safety. Thank you for your understanding as we work under new protocols and procedures and continue to adjust to this ever-changing situation. The health and well-being of our patients’ is our top priority.
Grove Internal Medicine